Monday, October 5, 2009

Passion

Dear Emma,
     You are the only Emma that I know or have ever known.  I have a compassionate heart for the Emma I do know.  I'm so grateful and so fortunate to know you and to thank you for what you have taught me and encouraged me in what is my passion today.  Quilting is my passion and I traveled that road with you and its ALL YOUR FAULT.  You taught me wearable art and I love  that too, along with wearing the Wearable Art Christmas Vest you made for me.  The season is nearing again and I shall pull it out, wear it, and I will receive compliments like always.
    I currently am a member of two quilting groups.  One is called Mountain Stars Quilt Club and the other is called Jacksonville Museum Quilters.  My Jacksonville quilt group meets every Thur. A.M. and one time somebody mentioned Paducah, and I jumped up and said, "I've been there, in a dress review, with Emma.  That's only one however.  I've been in many of your parades.
     There's only one Emma, and my life has been rewarded for knowing that one very special person.   Thank You.   
                              Love Always,  Janet Larson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Your Emma Story?

This blog is a chance to remember and honor Emma by bringing us together in a way that can only be done through a medium like the internet. We love her, we will miss her, but she's here for a short time still, and we want to smile and cry and laugh together with her as much as possible while we can.

Emma has touched a monumental number of lives through her work as a mother, grandmother, friend, teacher, artist, and to Ted as a dear wife. There are countless stories that have already been told many times, and there are many others that we're going to learn for the first time as we read them here.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, STORIES AND PICTURES!!!

Not only will we be able to laugh and smile together, even after Emma has passed, but we will be sharing this blog with Emma. If you have a story, long or short, silly or sad, pensive or outrageous, please take some time and share it with us and Emma.

This is such a dear time for all of us. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and prayers.

It's easy! To post to Emma's blog, send an email to emmaallebes.post@blogger.com. If you have a picture(s) that you would like to add, make it an attachment to the email. Your email will post automatically.

Please remember to include your name somewhere in the email/post.